If anyone has ever eaten at Cinderella in Central Sq Cambridge, Mass. they should try it out. The dish has definitely changed since I last had it, but it is still good.
Their Seafood Fiesta is made up of Fettuccine, shrimp, clams, mussels and calamari in a pink sauce. I knew I should have taken a pic before I dived into the dish! Oh well, there is always a next time.
So a few weeks later I was craving it and decided I'll make my own version of it. A good friend of mine, David always grow a ton of heirloom tomatoes every year. This year I didn't grow any tomato, so he gave me a few, I decided to use it in my recipe.
I used whole grain linguine instead of fettuccine, my mom says fettuccine looks like tapeworms after they have been cooked, so we try not to use it. I added clams, mussels and calamari, but no shrimp, since we didn't have any, but it turned out nicely.
I paired it with ciabatta sticks loaded with whole cloves of roasted garlic and topped with extra virgin olive oil (store bought) and a vanilla whipped cream cake for dessert (store bought).
No comments:
Post a Comment