Sunday, January 1, 2012


New Year Eve's


I have always found it interesting that most of my White American friends choose to have Chinese food for their New Year's eve celebration and have done so for years, so that is their tradition.

Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine are similar yet so different, so I'll save the traditional Vietnamese food for our Lunar New Year coming up and mix it up for the Regular New Year's celebration.

The Asian spiced rubbed Crown Roast and  and Simple Lo Mein is our touch of Chinese, while the rest of the appetizers and desserts are typical American fares easy found throughout the years served as hors d'oeuvres.

















 Cheese and Crackers














Shrimp Cocktails















Bouquet of Fries






Asian spiced rubbed Crown Roast

My first Crown roast ever, i burnt the bones on the outside a bit because I roasted it longer than necessary; afraid that it wasn't fully cooked. 














Simple Lo Mein










Desserts






Pudding Shots







 Raspberry Clouds











































No comments: