October 25, 2011
My version of the Japanese Buckwheat Soba Noodles
Usually this dish is served two ways, dry and in a broth
the dry version has just the noodles and a soba sauce,
Usually this dish is served two ways, dry and in a broth
the dry version has just the noodles and a soba sauce,
the broth
version is exactly the same except it has a dashi style broth that the
noodles sit in.
They usually serve it with a few pieces of dry nori and
some tempura shrimp and veggies.
I have never had them before, but thought I'll give them a try, but since I didn't want plain noodles I added various greens to liven it up a bit =)
I have never had them before, but thought I'll give them a try, but since I didn't want plain noodles I added various greens to liven it up a bit =)
With Broth
No comments:
Post a Comment