October 25, 2011
BBQ Black Pepper Shrimp
Like I mention before when we went down to Cape Code we stopped at the Lobster Pot to have dinner.... Jelly ordered the BBQ Black Pepper Shrimp,
While Liz ordered the Lobster Scampi and I ordered the Seafood fettuccine
We all tried a bit of each others plate...I wanted to try and recreate the dish that she had...and I did
I made two version...one on orzo like the original dish at the Lobster Pot and the other on rice for mommy dearest =)
To be fair I took pics without the flash so that they had the same lighting =)
I tried to use the same components they use to make their dish
We all tried a bit of each others plate...I wanted to try and recreate the dish that she had...and I did
I made two version...one on orzo like the original dish at the Lobster Pot and the other on rice for mommy dearest =)
To be fair I took pics without the flash so that they had the same lighting =)
I tried to use the same components they use to make their dish
Lobster Pot Original dish ................My version with sauce mixed in...........My version served with rice

No comments:
Post a Comment