November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving Dinner:
Herb Roasted Turkey
Stuffing
Garlic knots
Rolls
Citrus Berry Salad
Creamy Yukon Gold Mash
Candy cane Asparagus
Bundled Sweet Potatoes
Homemade Gravy
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Dessert:
Pumpkin Spice Flan
Apple Crostatas drizzled with Caramel sauce
Mini Berry Shortcakes
This year I did everything all by myself,
usually I help out mom with things every year,
but this year I wanted to see if I could do it by myself
I got it all done, but boy was I tired!!!
Herb Roasted Turkey
This was my version of a cross between Yorkshire pudding and popovers
crisp crust and soft middle
I'm kind of sick of having the same stuff every year,
so i thought I'll change it a bit this year
Garlic Knots
I roasted over 4 lbs of chesnuts
some to munch on
the rest for the stuffing
Stuffing
Creamy Yukon Gold Mash
Homemade gravy
Candy Cane Asparagus
Bundled Sweet potatoes
Citrus Berry Salad
Spice Pumpkin Caramel
Apple Crostatas drizzled with homemade caramel sauce
Mini Berry Shortcakes
this one is made from a store bough shell
because I ran out of angel food cake =(
everything here is made form scratch
strawberry glaze
whipped cream
berry syrup
angel food cake
fresh berries
mint
No comments:
Post a Comment